Thursday, July 21, 2011

JENNIFER LOPEZ TO ANNOUNCE AMERICAN IDOL RETURN THIS WEEK?


Jennifer Lopez may be climbing down off her fence.

The American Idol Judge has been fence-sitting over her decision as to whether to return for the next season of the FOX show.

The singer-actress said in a recent interview:

“I don’t know. I haven’t been forced to make a decision and I’m glad about that because honestly I’m very on the fence about it,” Lopez told DJ Scott Mills of BBC Radio 1.

“I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot other things happening, and it’s going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year and we’re not really at the breaking point of ‘You have to make a decision right now!’ I’m just really enjoying the time of just waiting and seeing.”

Looks like an announcement may be imminent. E! News is saying it’s a yes, she will return. A source has given Marc Malkin the exclusive that her answer is a yes. The other two judges, Randy Jackson and Aerosmith’s Steve Tyler have signed on the dotted line. All that’s required for next season’s show, is for Lopez to give an answer.

No official confirmation from either Lopez’s rep or the show itself. It is a matter of wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment